S4Bed Recycled Cardboard Animal bedding is made from recycled cardboard, and the dust is extracted creating a bedding that is healthier, and more cost-effective than traditional bedding such as straw, shavings and wood pellets.
S4Bed Horse and Animal Bedding offers a number of benefits:
- Environmentally friendly made from locally sourced, recycled cardboard material.
- Good for animals with allergies or respiratory issues as dust-extracted so practically dust free
- Good ventilation and thermal properties
- More absorbent than straw
- Cost-effective alternative to traditional bedding such as shavings, straw or wood pellets
- Comfortable animals like to lie down on this bed as it is warm in winter and cool in summer
- Rots down quicker than shavings on a muck heap. S4Bed is fully compostable and degrades within 10-12 weeks
- Easy to manage making mucking and skipping out a quicker task
It is suitable for large and small animals – horses, donkeys, ponies, goats to hamsters, guinea pigs – and everything in between.
Available in easy-to-manage 20KG bags or can be ordered by the pallet load (25 bags).